WRITE TO CUSTOMERS
◆ Before using nail gel polish starter kit, do a skin test. If you feel nothing else, use it again. If you feel unwell, please stop immediately.
◆ Do not use nail polish when the nail is damaged or infected. Use it only when the nail is healthy.
◆ Apply gel base and top coat as thin as possible. If it is too thick, it may cause shedding.
◆ The use of reinforce glue will make nails stronger and longer lasting.
Reasons For Easy Fall Off
1. There is grease on the nails, you should buffer the nail surface.
2. The curing time of the LED/UV lamp is not enough, the base coat should be cured for 30 s, and the soak off gel polish should be cured for 1-2 mins.
3. Nail gel polish applies to the skin on the edge of the nail.
4. Use too many primer or base coat, apply a layer is enough.
5. Gel polish coating is too thick, just apply 2-3 layers.
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
- Best Selling
Sorry, there are no products in this collection