How To Use
- Shovel and remove the cuticles, shape the nail edge and buff the nail surface.
- Use brush to clean the nail dust.
- Apply the primer to air dry for 20 s; apply the base coat nail polish and cure by UV/LED lamp for 30-60 s.
- Apply 2-3 layers of colorful gel polish and cure by UV/LED lamp for 1-2 mins.
- Apply the nail polish top coat and cure by UV/LED lamp for 30-60 s.
How To Remove
- Using nail buffer to buff the nails lightly.
- Soak off the gel nail polish into nail remover wraps for 5-10 mins.
- Use cuticle pusher to remove nail polish.
- Buff nail surface again.
- Apply some nail cuticle oil and massage gently.
◆ Before using nail gel polish starter kit, do a skin test. If you feel nothing else, use it again. If you feel unwell, please stop immediately.
◆ Do not use nail polish when the nail is damaged or infected. Use it only when the nail is healthy.
◆ Apply gel base and top coat as thin as possible. If it is too thick, it may cause shedding.
◆ The use of reinforce glue will make nails stronger and longer lasting.
Reasons For Easy Fall Off
- There is grease on the nails, you should buffer the nail surface.
- The curing time of the LED/UV lamp is not enough, the base coat should be cured for 30 s, and the soak off gel polish should be cured for 1-2 mins.
- Nail gel polish applies to the skin on the edge of the nail.
- Use too many primer or base coat, apply a layer is enough.
- Gel polish coating is too thick, just apply 2-3 layers.